Information for participants
School of Underground Mining (SEP) is not only the largest, but also the most important conference in Polish mining industry. Every year it gathers over 500 participants, authors and invited guests. From the beginning it is organised by the team of Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of Polish Academy of Sciences with Jerzy Kicki, Ph.D. as Chairman of the Organisational Committee. AGH University of Science and Technology’s Faculty of Mining and Geoengineering is the co-organizer of the conference.
XXIX School of Underground Mining
XXIX School of Underground Mining will take place on 24-26.02.2020 in QUBUS hotel, Cracow, Nadwiślańska st. 6.
PROGRAMME SEP XXIX [PDF]
Charge and Application
Detailed price-list XXIX School of Underground Mining is presented in participant form (editable pdf).
As a part of conference fee participant has guaranteed:
- accomodation and alimentation
- participancy in deliberations and paraphernalia
- conference materials XXIX School of Underground Mining
- occasional publications
Information for authors
Applying lectures and presentations
After the process of registration you should click on activation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address. Logging on the account is possible after that activation process.
In some cases e-mail is recognized as a spam. Therefore, please check your e-mail not excepting spam folder. If you didn’t find the activation link, please send information by e-mail to email@example.com
- applying lecture’s topics – 25.01.2020 r.
- sending lectures – 31.01.2020 in form consistent with publishing requirements
- normal conference fee – to 25.01.2020
- higher conference fee – after 25.01.2020
There are many possibilities of promotion of mining Companies during School of Underground Mining
• Advertising during the School:
- commercial presentation of the company’s activities
- an exhibition in the conference hall
- banner placed in the conference room
- the presentation on the plasma panels in the conference hall
- promotional evening or sponsoring an evening concert (performance by a musical band)
• Advertisements in the School Information Bulletin;
• An advertisement at the School website.
• An advertisement (color page) and promotional article in the conference proceedings on CD or DVD disc.
Please send orders up to:
- 15.12.2019 for the advertisements in publications
- 15.01.2020 for the on-line advertisements on the website
- 5.02.2020 for the presentations and displays made during the Conference
If you miss the deadline above please contact us through e-mail or telephone call.
In case of sending multiple orders of a given advertisement slot advertisements will be assigned in the order in which requests are received.
In case of advertisements in publications please contact us to discuss their format and visual aspects.
Aside from the options listed in the order form we offer several ways of advertising:
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference participants’ ID’s
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference Guide
- Inserting company’s logo on other items handed out to participants
- Printing and sending invitations (format A-6) for a presentation, promotional evening or display.
- Inserting your promotional materials in conference packages.
If You cant join us, but still want to present Your offer to the leaders of polish mining industry, send us a presentation of your company – we’ll make sure it will be noticed!
In order to discuss the details, please contact: