Information for participants
School of Underground Mining (SEP) is both the largest and the most important conference in Polish mining industry. Every year it gathers over 500 participants, authors and invited guests. Since the very beginning it is organised by the team of Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of Polish Academy of Sciences with Jerzy Kicki, Ph.D. as Chairman of the Organisational Committee. AGH University of Science and Technology’s Faculty of Civil Engineering and Resource Management is the co-organizer of the conference.
XXXI School of Underground Mining
XXXI School of Underground Mining will take place on 21-23.02.2022 in Cracow.
XXXI SEP – TECHNICAL PROGRAMME
Plenary session: The Green and Digital Transformation of Mining
- Methane in the Context of the Transition of the Coal Sector
- Innovations Among Us – Implementation Doctorates
- Mining Geomatics – 15 years of the Mining Geomatics Committee
- Development of Employee Competences as a Way of Increasing Innovation
- Methods and Tools for Data Analysis in Underground Mining
- Cybersecurity in Underground Mining Enterprises
- Improvement of Energy Efficiency and Development of RES in Mining Enterprises
- New Techniques and Technologies in Underground Mining
- Mechanization of Production Processes in Underground Mining
- Good Practices in Ensuring the Stability of Roadways
- IT Tools Increasing the Efficiency of Production Processes
- Technical Challenges of Mining in the Growing Levels of Natural Hazards
- Prof. W. Goetl’s session: Mine closure – and what next?
- International Mining Forum 2022
Charge and Application
Detailed price-list XXXI School of Underground Mining is presented in participant form (editable pdf).
As a part of conference fee participant has guaranteed:
- accommodation and catering
- participation in deliberations and events
- conference proceedings of the XXXI School of Underground Mining
- occasional publications
Information for authors
Applying lectures and presentations
After the process of registration you should click on the activation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address. Logging on the account is possible after that activation process.
In some cases e-mail may be recognized as a spam. Therefore, please check your e-mail not excepting spam folder. If you didn’t find the activation link, please send an inquiry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- registering lecture’s topics – 25.01.2022
- applying lectures – 08.02.2022 in form consistent with publishing requirements
- normal conference fee – by 25.01.2022
- increased conference fee – after 25.01.2022
There are many opportunities for promotion of companies during School of Underground Mining
• Advertising during the School:
- commercial presentation of the company’s activities
- an exhibition in the conference hall
- banner placed in the conference room
- the presentation on the plasma panels in the conference hall
- promotional evening or sponsoring an evening concert (performance by a musical band)
• Advertisements in the School Information Bulletin;
• An advertisement at the School website.
• An advertisement (color page) and promotional article in the conference proceedings on CD or DVD disc.
Please send orders up to:
- 25.01.2022 for the advertisements in publications
- 25.01.2022 for the on-line advertisements on the website
- 08.02.2022 for the presentations and displays made during the Conference
If you miss the deadline above please contact us through e-mail or telephone call.
In case of sending multiple orders of a given advertisement slot advertisements will be assigned in the order in which requests are received.
In case of advertisements in publications please contact us to discuss their format and visual aspects.
Aside from the options listed in the order form we offer several ways of advertising:
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference participants’ ID’s
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference Guide
- Inserting company’s logo on other items handed out to participants
- Printing and sending invitations (format A-6) for a presentation, promotional evening or display.
- Inserting your promotional materials in conference packages.
If You cant join us, but still want to present Your offer to the leaders of Polish mining industry, send us a presentation of your company – we’ll make sure it will be noticed!
In order to discuss the details, please contact:
| Jacek Jarosz
Vice-Chairman of the Organizational Committee
tel./fax: +48 12 632 13 24, mob.: +48 608 186 594
Wybickiego St. 7A, 31-261 Cracow, Poland