Information for participants
School of Underground Mining (SEP) is both the largest and the most important conference in Polish mining industry. Every year it gathers over 500 participants, authors and invited guests, including board members of biggest polish mining enterprises. Since the very beginning it is organised by the team of Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute of Polish Academy of Sciences with Jerzy Kicki, Ph.D. as the Chairman of the Organisational Committee.
XXXIII School of Underground Mining
XXXIII School of Underground Mining will take place on 26-28.02.2024 in Cracow, QUBUS hotel, Nadwiślańska st. 6.
XXXIII SEP – PROGRAMME
Plenary session: The Energetic and Digital Transformation
- Methane from underground mines – legal context, monitoring, capturing and utilization
- Mining geomatics
- Mining technological and fire insallations used in shaft construction
- Monitoring, communication and power supply in underground mines
- Cybersecurity 4.0
- Improvement of energy efficiency and development of RES in mining enterprises
- New techniques and technologies in underground mining
- Mechanization of production processes in underground mining
- Good practices in ensuring the stability of roadways
- Technical challenges of growing levels of natural hazards
- Prof. W. Goetl’s session: Mine closure – and what next?
- Energy Storaging System as a chance for modern mining
Application and fees
Detailed price-list for XXXIII School of Underground Mining can be found in a participant form (editable pdf).
As a part of conference fee participant has guaranteed:
- accommodation and full catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner plus coffee breaks and cocktail)
- participation in deliberations and cultural and social events
- conference proceedings of the XXXIII School of Underground Mining
- special publications
Information for authors
Applying lectures and presentations
After the process of registration you should click on the activation link, which will be sent to your e-mail address. Logging in to the account is possible after that activation process.
In some cases e-mail may be recognized as a spam. Therefore, please check your e-mail not excepting spam folder. If you didn’t find the activation link, please send an inquiry by e-mail to email@example.com
- registering lecture’s topics – 31.12.2023
- applying lectures – 14.02.2024 in form consistent with publishing requirements
- early participant conference fee – by 25.01.2024
- normal conference fee – after 25.01.2024
There are many opportunities for promotion of companies during School of Underground Mining
• Advertising during the School:
- commercial presentation of the company’s activities
- an exhibition in the conference hall
- banner placed in the conference room
- the presentation on the plasma panels in the conference hall
- promotional evening or sponsoring an evening concert (performance by a musical band)
- title of an official sponsor of one of technical sessions or a plenary session
- title of golden, silver or bronze sponsor of XXXIII SEP
• Advertisements in the School Information Bulletin
• An advertisement at the School website
• An advertisement (color page) and promotional article in the conference proceedings on CD or DVD disc
Please send orders up to:
- 25.01.2024 for the advertisements in publications
- 10.02.2024 for the on-line advertisements on the website
- 10.02.2024 for the presentations and displays made during the Conference
If you miss the deadline above please contact us through e-mail or telephone call.
In case of sending multiple orders of a given advertisement slot advertisements will be assigned in the order in which requests are received.
In case of advertisements in publications please contact us to discuss their format and visual aspects.
Aside from the options listed in the order form we offer several ways of advertising:
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference participants’ ID’s
- Inserting company’s logo on Conference Guide
- Inserting company’s logo on other items handed out to participants
- Printing and sending invitations (format A-6) for a presentation, promotional evening or display.
- Inserting your promotional materials in conference packages.
If You cant join us, but still want to present Your offer to the leaders of Polish mining industry, send us a presentation of your company – we’ll make sure it will be noticed!
In order to discuss the details, please contact:
Vice-Chairman of the Organizational Committee
tel./fax: +48 12 632 13 24, mob.: +48 608 186 594
Wybickiego St. 7A, 31-261 Cracow, Poland